Just another story.

 Hey.

Today's date is 14th July.


nothing to share related to my love life. cuma ada feeling nak write up regarding my work life and journey.


2022 wasnt my year kot.

i can feel it through this mid.

everything not works well, berantakan like hell.


last month- i feel like i had enough stress. semua jatuh at one time. on me.

last month banyak nangis. i felt it hard because i put my works and my career as number 1. i really passionate on my work things.

jadi bila something goes wrong with my projects, my plans,  i'll b disappointed gila-gila.


2022 wasnt year. mcm muflis pun ada.

loans, all bills keliling pinggang. tak termampu nak bayar due to all pending payment from clients. yes, that's where all of these started.


i never thought it will b like this mess.


pengajaran lah org kata. 

but then, all of these dugaan, open up my eyes.

some of people i thought would help me tak tolong pun.

some of them, left me.

some of them, disappear.

some of them dah taknak kawan.


oh, mcm ni rupanya bila kawan masa senang je.

Allah nak tunjuk sesuatu.


there're people who still stay and helps me during this hard time.

my husband.

mama, mak, ayah and my sister.


i will remember those people. sentiasa ada dalam doa. 

now i'm in phase trying to relax. calm my mind because last month is a hard time for me.

i'm building back my spirit and emotion.


semoga all of us akan survive in this economy. 2022 and 2023 will b very hard. 


Comments